Sunday, July 20, 2014

20.07.2014 ♥♥ There is LOVE between me and my bicycle ♥♥

The thing is.. I really wanted to explore the area better before I move to another province and I decided to make it using my bicycle)) Track was planned and I really wanted to go further I usually go, which I did and enjoyed that SO MUCH... even though I was super tired at the end! You know... this Morning Side Park is just special, we do not have them in Odessa region, Ukraine where I am from! This park is just like a real forest!!! with all the animals and special atmosphere. Maybe for people who have been raised up here this kind of things are very usual and not something they appreciate too much, but for me it is a great pleasure and joy to spend time there. THANK YOU CANADA!!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment